Ultra high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI) are defined as having a net worth of at least US$30 million in constant 2018 dollars. It is the wealth segment above very-high-net-worth individuals (more than $5 million) and high-net-worth-individuals (more than $1 million).
Types of jobs that UHNWI are involved with
- Financiers Click link to see a list.
- Investors Warren Buffett, Elon Musk are prime examples.
- VPs & CEOs of large corporations. Bill Gates, Larry Elison are prime examples.
- Pop Stars Madonna is a good example, along with Victoria Beckham.
- Movie Actors Tom Cruise
- TV Personalities
- Sports Personalities Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Lewis Hamilton and Gareth Bale are good examples
Here is a list of the places they like to live in :-
- London is a world-class city with some of the best offices, hotels, restaurants and clubs in the world.
- Jersey is a well-known haven for the ultra-rich and other ultra-high net worth individuals.
- Belize is a small country about the size of Wales. It is located below the US on the east coast.
They use various tools and techniques to hide their wealth, protect it and ownership of it.
- Masked Credit Cards allow you get a new, unique credit card number with an expiration date and security code. This allows a degree of safety because your real card details are never used.
- They can use agencies to purchase their property (to hide ownership) and get Google Maps to blur their house, more here How to blur your house on Google Street View. You could stop your property from ever appearing on Google maps by stopping the Street Views cars from coming near your property.
(C) 2018 ~ 2021 XR1 - Stats