- Jersey Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands which are located between Weymouth and Poole on the English south coast and Lessay on the French west coast.
- Kent Kent is known as The garden of England because of all the orchards and crop fields surrounding many of the towns like Faversham, Whitstable and Broadstairs. Kent is also known as a 'London bolt-hole' because of its easy access to the city.
- Mexico Mexico is a country in the south of North America. Mexico is known (unfortunately) for drug cartels, for its food and drink culture and for being the origin of chocolate
- Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen is a coastal town in Quintana Roo (Mexico). It's known for lovely, palm-lined beaches, coral reefs, ancient ruins and is one of the best snorkelling and diving locations in the world
- Puerto Aventuras Puerto Aventuras - The Harbor of Adventures
(C) 2018 ~ 2021 XR1 - Stats