London is known the world over as the financial capital of the world, but it also has some of the best consulting companies in the world.
They cover all areas like :-
- Strategy is the top level of decision making that is the domain of the C-suite and takes a top-down view of the business. It's where the most fundamental directional choices are made that affect every aspect of the business and will often need the external skills of strategy consultants.
- Operations deals with things like process management, procurement, outsourcing and supply chain management to optimise their operational processes and enhance efficiency.
- Financial deals with corporate finance, transaction services, restructuring, risk management, forensics, litigation and real estate.
- Human resources (HR) deals with training, development, employee engagement (& satisfaction), conflict resolution, employee benefits, pensions and talent mobility.
- Risk and Compliance compliance is the process of ensuring all organisations adhere to laws, regulations, standards and ethical practices and helps protect the organisation from risk.
- IT with technology developing at a rapid pace, businesses need to keep up if they want to survive. IT covers area like systems integration, enterprise architecture, software management and data analytics.
- Software is a powerful business tool when used correctly. Businesses often purchase complex software suites, so it's very important that they implement that software in the correct way as they will rarely work "out of the box" with out some form of configuring. These software suites cover following business processes: CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Enterprise resource planning, CMS (Content Management systems), supply chain management and HR (Human Resource Management)
- Environment Companies can not reshape large areas of land when ever they feel like it. The environmental effects their activities must be accurately predictable, and they need find ways to limit the damage and ensure that they are in compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
Consultants who operate in or around London :-
- Clarasys is an independent management consultancy founded in 2010. They have offices in central London and Boston, USA. They provide services for a range of clients, from small not-for-profit organisations to multinational corporations.
- Pragma is located in London has experts in corporate and business strategy, brand channel & pricing strategy, Innovation, business model and proposition development, strategic planning, market entry and location services, digital strategy, content strategy, customer experience and digital operations.
- CIL Consultants serves many clients in international markets. They help clients to grow their businesses, build value and invest wisely. Over the last tow decades they have completed many engagements across multiple sectors and countries. They provide strategy consulting and due diligence support to business leaders, business owners and investors such as private equity.
- HR Bridge Consulting is an international consulting agency specialising in Human Resources (HR), business transformation, project management and brexit. They speak many languages including English and French.
- Green Element is an environmental management consultancy based in London and Edinburgh. They offer a range of Environmental Services to all types of organisations from small SMEs up to large corporations. Their experts can advise organisations (of any size) on a range of sustainability issues, from waste management and renewable energy implementation to environmental strategy, corporate responsibility and tenders.
- Consultants in London This has a more up-to-date list of international and multi-lingual consultants who operate in London.
(C) 2018 ~ 2020 XR1 - Stats