Ultra high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI) are defined as having a net worth of at least US$30 million in constant 2018 dollars. It is the wealth segment above very-high-net-worth individuals (more than $5 million) and high-net-worth-individuals (more than $1 million).
Types of jobs that UHNWI are involved with
- Financiers Click link to see a list.
- Investors Warren Buffett, Elon Musk are prime examples.
- VPs & CEOs of large corporations. Bill Gates, Larry Elison are prime examples.
- Pop Stars Madonna is a good example, along with Victoria Beckham.
- Movie Actors Tom Cruise
- TV Personalities
- Sports Personalities Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Lewis Hamilton and Gareth Bale are good examples
(C) 2018 ~ 2019 XR1 - Stats