Search engine optimization is a procedure of moving a website or a web page up search results so anyone searching for a particular key-phrase will see the website before any of its competitors. The term excludes the purchase of paid placement, referring only to the improvement of unpaid results.
Organizations that deal with SEO in various forms :-
- Moz Learn SEO from the industry experts. Backed by the largest community of SEOs on the planet, Moz builds tools that make SEO, inbound marketing, link building, and content marketing easy.
- Search Engine Land All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved.
- Search Engine Watch Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the generic term for all the methods you can use to improve the visibility of your website on search engine results pages. The methods vary from technical practices you can achieve behind the scenes on your website (we tend to refer to this as ‘on-page SEO’) to all the promotional ’off-page’ approaches you can use to raise your site’s visibility (link-building, social media marketing).
- Search Engine Journal (SEJ) SEO is also more complex than ever in 2019. It needs more than just building links, creating any old content, and adding a few keywords to improve your organic search rankings and increase the visibility of your business or brand.
- SI7 Provides a variety of web-based services including SEO. By utilising some advanced holistic techniques, they can greatly under-cut the competition.
- AHrefs Organic Search Report. analyze your competitors search traffic. See the exact keywords for which your competitors rank in organic search and the amount of traffic driven by each of them.
(C) 2018 ~ 2019 XR1 - Stats