London is well known the world over for finance, business, investment, banking, restaurants and 5-Star hotels, but it is also known for coaching (short term) and mentoring (long term), often personalised one-to-one sessions.
In the photo you can see Chelsey Baker (CEO National Mentoring Day & National Mentoring Awards, Author, Speaker) hosting National Mentoring Day at the House of Lords (London) in 2016.
Here is a list of personal one-to-one coaching companies in and around London :-
- AoEC Academy of Executive Coaching. Concentrates on an organization’s key assets, its people - both as individuals and team members – and brings about profound changes in behaviour at every level.
- Carole Ann Rice is one of the UK’s leading coaches. If you have ever wondered that there’s got to be more to life than this, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Harsha Perera offers 1:1 executive, life and leadership coaching in person and through Skype. Their aim is to help you find more clarity, confidence and focus in your life. This can only happen if we work together openly and honestly, and with a real spirit of partnership.
- TGN One-to-one Coaching & Interview Training to help you get that dream job. Their individual coaching sessions are organised by their experienced coaches, in some of London's finest venues and will be tailored to suit your specific needs. Please book your preferred time via their website and they will get in contact to arrange your session and introductory call. One of the co-founders has also opened a Playa del Carmen based property website.
- Royal Central School of Speech & Drama Central's one-to-one coaching sessions are tailored to your needs and designed to help you achieve your personal goals. They will help you to develop new communications skills that you can apply in real-life settings.
(C) 2018 ~ 2021 XR1 - Stats