Articles on wealth (by various authors around the web), on getting rich, staying rich and lots more.
You probably won't be the next Elon Musk (SpaceX + Tesla), Warren Buffett, Bill Gates (Microsoft), Larry Page (Google), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Jeff Bezos (Amazon) or JK Rowling (Harry Potter), but you can certainly have a degree of freedom from stress, office politics and pointless make-work.
- How to Get Rich (Every Episode) Seek wealth not money or status, Make abundance for the world, Free markets are intrinsic to humans (Too many takers and not enough makers will plunge a society into ruin), Making money isn't about luck, Make luck your destiny, You won’t get rich renting out your time, Live below your means for freedom, Give society what it doesn’t know how to get, The Internet has massively broadened career possibilities, Play long-term games With long-term people, Choose partners with intelligence energy and integrity, Partner with rational optimists, Arm yourself With specific knowledge, Specific knowledge is highly creative or technical, Learn to Sell & Build, Read what you love until you love to read, The foundations are maths and logic, There’s no actual skill called "Business", Embrace accountability to get leverage, Take accountability to earn equity, Labour and capital Are old leverage, Product and media are new leverage, Product leverage is egalitarian, Pick a business model With leverage, Example: from labourer to entrepreneur, Set an aspirational hourly rate, Work as hard as you can, Be too busy to "Do coffee", Keep redefining what you do, Escape competition through authenticity, Play stupid games - win stupid prizes, Eventually you will get what you deserve, Reject most advice, A calm mind, a fit body, a house full of love, There are no get-rich-quick schemes, Productize yourself.
- Wealth Advice that Should Be Obvious Don't gamble, don't blow windfalls on luxury goods.
- The Real Benefit of Being Rich At almost every moment in time, there is always something you could be doing that costs absolutely nothing, but which also makes you absolutely happy.
- Getting Rich: from Zero to Hero in One Blog Post We'll start with a rant, which links to a bunch of other stuff. You can right-click any of those links and open them in a new tab for later. If you get through every link, you’ll be well-equipped to fix most of your life - just like that.
- Best Return on Investment will cut through all the waffle and show which financial vehicles provide the best returns on investment. Needless to say UK saving accpunts aren't at the top !
(C) 2018 ~ 2021 XR1 - Stats